Remove the last occurrence of a character from string with C.

#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>

/** Function declaration */
void removeAll(char *, const char);

int main()
{
    char str[100];
    char toRemove;

    printf("Enter any string: ");
    gets(str);

    printf("Enter character to remove from string: ");
    toRemove = getchar();

    removeAll(str, toRemove);

    printf("String after removing '%c': %s", toRemove, str);

    return 0;
}

void removeAll(char *str, const char toRemove)
{
    int i, j;
    int len = strlen(str);

    for (i = 0; i < len; i++)
    {

        if (str[i] == toRemove)
        {
            for (j = i; j < len; j++)
            {
                str[j] = str[j + 1];
            }

            len--;
            i--;
        }
    }
}

Output

Enter any string : I love Programming.I love Bangladesh
Enter character to remove from string : I
String after removing 'I' : I love programming.love Bangladesh